- Demos & Services
- About us
SYLVIA - Estimation of the Synthetic Accessibility of Organic Compounds
SYLVIA rapidly evaluates the ease of synthesis of organic compounds. SYLVIA can prioritize thousands of structures, e.g., generated by de novo design experiments or retrieved from large virtual compound libraries, according to their synthetic complexity.
Thus, SYLVIA bridges the areas of computer-aided molecular design, chemoinformatics and synthetic chemistry.
Features & Functionality
|Input file formats||
|Output file formats||
- Command line interface supporting batch mode
- Component for BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot
- Wizard-driven graphical user interface including
- Visualization of chemical structures, synthetic accessibility scores and read-in information
- Adjustable color-coding for low, medium and high synthetic accessibility scores
- Options for sorting and filtering of compounds
- Structure input via file or by a molecule editor
- Database Manager for generation and importing of customized starting material and reaction center substructure databases
- Microsoft Windows XP/7 (win32)
- Linux Kernel 2.6.32 and higher (32 and 64 bit)
A demo version is available on request free of charge. Please register in our Download Area.