- Demos & Services
- About us
CORINA - Fast Generation of High-Quality 3D Molecular Models
CORINA is a fast and powerful 3D structure generator for small and medium sized, typically drug-like molecules. Its robustness, comprehensiveness, speed and performance makes CORINA a perfect application to convert large chemical datasets or databases.
CORINA matured through a series of versions during the past decades and has become the recognized world-wide gold standard in industry and academia to generate 3D molecular models of high quality. Currently, CORINA is used by Symyx, NCI/NIH and most major pharmaceutical and chemical companies to convert their 2D structures into 3D.
Features & Functionality
|Input file format||
|Output file format||
|Speed and reliability||
- Command line interface supporting batch mode
- Component for BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot
- Java-based graphical user interface CORINA.direct to trigger the command line version (including a molecule editor and a 3D structure viewer)
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (win32)
- Linux Kernel 2.6 32bit (64bit on request)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Intel only) on request
- CORINA Version 3.4 - What's New!
- CORINA product flyer
- CORINA program manual
- CORINA.direct program manual
- CORINA poster "Accessing the Three-Dimensional World of Molecules"
CORINA can be tested free of charge online.
A demo version is available on request free of charge. Please register in our Download Area.